Saturday, August 29, 2009

TUCSON'S OWN GOLDEN STYLE


by Erin Bradley

I love this band.
I am a super big fan and it is not just their awesome music.

IT IS THEIR STYLE.

I mean, REALLY?


Purple Navajo sweatshirt with a red plaid flannel underneath (And, even underneath that fabulous combo, could that possibly be a navy blue and white stripped tee shirt?) with matching brown pants and fedora?
Orange pants and safety tape?
Who would have thought?
This is so southwest.
And that blue tape screams flash flood fashion during monsoon season.
Even though they may be from the east this is no back east style,
THIS IS PURE TUCSON, ARIZONA.

I have been asking them to let me become their rock and roll stylist
for years now.

So as your stylist...
I do see more turquoise and hot pink in your wardrobe. More Aztec prints and custom made tuxedos from terry cloth bath towels of the late 1960's.
I also see more cowskulls with feathers in your future.




It is not because I think they need guidance but because
I GET IT.


SERIOUSLY?

New 7" Wooden Wand Split
Coyote Deathbed Surprize
Winter of our Discotheque

ALL ON VINYL AND ALL AVAILABLE AT PREEN





2 comments:

Emilie said...

yes. indeed.

Emilie said...

p.s.
We have cd's, too. Dimitri brought some by the other day.