Monday, May 18, 2009

lady friend with no arms

Oh what a talented friend and business partner I have.

Wait... she's not the one without arms.
That's our girl in the window. I can't remember what we named her...

Anywho.

Erin's old window...


Erin's new bowietastic window...




Ok. I know that after seeing this display, you wish to purchase all of it!
So, here are some deets....

The fabulous dress is a vintage 70's chiffon, wrap dress. It was only worn once and is selling for $175.
It's freakin' awesome.

The feather fascinator was made by a local designer named Hannah Woelke. It sells in the shop for a mere $22... and we have others.

owl pendant $14
shoes $24
vintage brooch (at waist) $42
Whiting & Davis purse $60
Bowie record $4

There you have it.


3 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!
-e

Unknown said...

I often go downtown just to see what Erin has thought up for the Preen window. It always tells a story, is fun and displays fabulous vintage fashion. Hope this blog catalogs all the displays -- hey, you could have a 2010 calendar of all your 2009 windows, I'll buy it!

Emilie said...

Good idea Monica!