Yowza.
I can't believe that the last time I posted on this blog it was the 9th os September in the year 2009. It has been a busy 8 months.
We are finally settled in our new location. I finally have reliable interweb capabilities in my own little office... which Erin is allowed to occasionally use. Everything is coming together.
With summer coming on (which means slowing of walk-in traffic) I will be listing more often on etsy.com. So make sure to keep up with our etsy shop if you want in on the special special clothing. It's so easy. Just look to the right of this post.
See?
I will also be posting more often, keeping those of you who are not around, abreast of the fashion shenanagins (sp.?) that will surely ensue as the heat index soars.
Stay tuned in. Don't drop out.
Stay tuned in. Don't drop out.



No comments:
Post a Comment