
In case you haven't heard... there's gonna be a party!
Join us to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of Preen opening it's doors to the public!
Yup.... we opened on July 13th, 2007. Let's rejoice that we are still here!
In conjunction with this anniversary... our friends from Painfully Hip will be in town as part of their thrifting road trip! Come down and give them a warm Tucson welcome!
We will be honored with the sounds of the following musicians...
Steff Koeppen
Michelle Blades
Asher Deaver
Naim Amor
Amy Rude....
and more?
(maybe I'll even sing a song or two?)
There will be refreshments.... a champagne toast... door prizes to the first 22 guests... and a raffle!
We will get things rolling at 8:30pm and it's free to get in!
You don't want to miss this one!
PREEN
272 E. Congress St.
Tucson, AZ
520-628-2991
www.preentucson.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/preentucson
Join us to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of Preen opening it's doors to the public!
Yup.... we opened on July 13th, 2007. Let's rejoice that we are still here!
In conjunction with this anniversary... our friends from Painfully Hip will be in town as part of their thrifting road trip! Come down and give them a warm Tucson welcome!
We will be honored with the sounds of the following musicians...
Steff Koeppen
Michelle Blades
Asher Deaver
Naim Amor
Amy Rude....
and more?
(maybe I'll even sing a song or two?)
There will be refreshments.... a champagne toast... door prizes to the first 22 guests... and a raffle!
We will get things rolling at 8:30pm and it's free to get in!
You don't want to miss this one!
PREEN
272 E. Congress St.
Tucson, AZ
520-628-2991
www.preentucson.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/preentucson


2 comments:
Yay! I can't wait, I want to go so bad! Hopefully I can make it down there. Congrats!
Aww, Happy Anniversary, Preen!
xoxo.
Post a Comment