
I have been keeping a small spray bottle of water mixed with a bit of lavender oil on hand. I find that misting some of my vintage dresses with this, helps to keep them fresh and can de-wrinkle certain fabrics... because I loath dry cleaners.
You can really use any essential oil that you like. I originally bought this oil to spray on my pillowcases for good sleepy time. Now, I find that I use it on my curtains and upholstery because lavender has that great, fresh laundry smell. I suppose that lemon verbena or a minty, sage-y kind of oil would do the trick quite nicely.
You can really use any essential oil that you like. I originally bought this oil to spray on my pillowcases for good sleepy time. Now, I find that I use it on my curtains and upholstery because lavender has that great, fresh laundry smell. I suppose that lemon verbena or a minty, sage-y kind of oil would do the trick quite nicely.


No comments:
Post a Comment